Monday, April 15, 2013

Healthful dog treats, great ideas

By Hobo Hudson

I am always interested in the projects my friends and fellow dogs are doing, and when I get a whiff of it, I check it out. One of my doggy friends, Kolchak, spends his day working on a blog his mom has set up.

Kolchak is a blogger and the supervisor of his mom’s baking. His blog is about food and other topics that make life enjoyable and exciting. Needless to say, I’m intrigued and fascinated by his job. He posts articles about baking treats for us dogs, and the treats are not only scrumptious but also healthful. The recipes are easy to follow and require only a few ingredients. Kolchak also posts pictures of each of the treats on his blog, and just looking at them makes me drool. It would be really hard to decide which one to grab first and run off with before coming back for the next one.

I’m sure before Kolchak posts a recipe for a treat on his blog, he tastes the end product. Whoa, that would be a job for me. But Kolchak’s work doesn’t stop there. He also busies himself helping his mom to create and craft specialty items and to describe how to make everyday items by hand while having fun and saving money. Of course, he always makes sure his mom adds pictures to those products, too.

Kolchak has a lot of great stuff on his blog. Just see for yourself and trot over to Kol’s Notes at: http://www.kolchakpuggle.com/.


0 comments:

Books

About Hobo


This was Hobo Hudson, my doggy brother, a little terrier mix with black fur. He became famous after his first attempt at writing stories, which was an article published in the newsletter of our local animal shelter, the same shelter in which I ended up years later before Hobo and his parents adopted me. Hobo’s fame quickly spread as he made a name for himself as a business dog and an adventurer. To keep his memory alive, my doggy sister, my three kitty siblings and I, Wylie Hudson, are continuing his blog. Our mom is the blog’s editor.

Powered by Blogger.