Hobo's blog

Hobo Hudson, business dog, author and farmer, shares his latest news and stories about his life and gives prudent advice to his fellow dogs, cats and other animals—humans included.


Sunday, April 26, 2015

Request for maid service


By Hobo Hudson
 
My kitty sister Blondie asked me to post this on behalf of the cats in the family. She, her sister, Pogo, and her brothers, Thomas and Tiger, are looking for a new servant. She said Mom has recently slackened off and isn’t cleaning their bathrooms until late in the morning, often it’s already lunch time, and they all cannot live with such a delay. They are wondering if someone could spare a personal maid who comes in early in the morning, preferably around 7 a.m., to do the cats’ bathroom service.

I told Blondie that her request is more or less futile. I explained to her that she needs to find someone willing to work for her and her kitty siblings who lives close by which is improbable since most of my blog readers and friends live in different states, if not outside the country, or far away from our home in Florida.

Refusing to listen to me, Blondie said she read all about Internet travel in the book “Small Tales: The Big Adventures of Two Tiny Terriers,” my former attorney Ms. Foley Monster wrote, so the distance shouldn’t be a problem. She said she also knows about my own Internet traveling from my latest book, “Bioterrorism Seized The Sea,” but hasn’t read it yet.

I told her she had better read my book to find out what’s involved in Internet travel and why it wouldn’t work for anyone she wants to hire. She said the only reason she hasn’t read the book is because everybody mentions how adventurous and exciting it is and she’s afraid it might be too frightening for her.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Foley Monster and Pocket said...

Well now that the secret of Internet travel is out there wee might have to figure a way to block access to everyone but we will wait until you get a maid.

Orlando Wilson said...

There is nothing wrong if we get maids or hire the services of a cleaning company if we are really busy.
Maid Service Houston

Norman Smith said...

We cannot avoid to hire a maid especially if both parents are working and don't have time to clean.
Maid Service Harrisonburg VA

Books

About

My name is Hobo Hudson. I’ve always considered myself a terrier mix, and I’m going to leave it at that. I used to share my mom’s website writing about my life, but Mom’s stories somehow got in my way. So, I deemed it more appropriate to open my own blog, which also allows me to engage my siblings in writing posts if I’m running short on time. After all, I’m a busy dog. My mom helps me with my blog now and then, but I think it’s only to safeguard my good reputation. Her website, newsandtales.com, contains some great stories.
My Photo
Bruny Hudson
Bruny Hudson, manager and editor of Newsandtales.com, assists as a consultant with Hobo’s blog.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.