Saturday, April 4, 2015

Cats file complaints


By Hobo Hudson


 
 
Since the publication of my new book “Bioterrorism Seized The Sea,” cats are bombarding me again with complaints about how I portrayed them in my story. Doesn’t this bring back memories of the strike they instigated against my jeans business years ago?

This time, the cats are especially perturbed by my calling them sneaky and cunning. They are all up in arms about it and are even threatening to bring charges against me. On what grounds, I don’t know. I have to consult with River, my new attorney who took over Ms. Foley Monster’s law office.

In the meantime, I’m going to take photos of my cat siblings lurking around the corners or feigning a snooze ready to spy on me and my doggy brother, Wylie, and everybody else in the house. Then, I’m going to post the photos on my blog. This way, there is proof of the inappropriate behavior of cats, and it will support my stance about them the way I wrote in my book.   
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Books

About Hobo


This was Hobo Hudson, my doggy brother, a little terrier mix with black fur. He became famous after his first attempt at writing stories, which was an article published in the newsletter of our local animal shelter, the same shelter in which I ended up years later before Hobo and his parents adopted me. Hobo’s fame quickly spread as he made a name for himself as a business dog and an adventurer. To keep his memory alive, my doggy sister, my three kitty siblings and I, Wylie Hudson, are continuing his blog. Our mom is the blog’s editor.

Powered by Blogger.