Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Cats are spying


By Hobo Hudson

 
Here are my first photos, illustrating that cats are experts at spying:
 

 


This is my kitty brother Tiger. He’s hiding behind the sofa, listening to everything that’s going on inside the house and peeking around the corner to stalk an innocent passerby.

 
This next photo shows the most scheming technique cats use for spying.  

 


Tiger is taking a nap. If you look closely, though, you see that his eyes are partly open, observing everything around him. Also, his ears are upright, catching every sound he hears.
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Books

About Hobo


This was Hobo Hudson, my doggy brother, a little terrier mix with black fur. He became famous after his first attempt at writing stories, which was an article published in the newsletter of our local animal shelter, the same shelter in which I ended up years later before Hobo and his parents adopted me. Hobo’s fame quickly spread as he made a name for himself as a business dog and an adventurer. To keep his memory alive, my doggy sister, my three kitty siblings and I, Wylie Hudson, are continuing his blog. Our mom is the blog’s editor.

Powered by Blogger.