Thursday, April 21, 2011

Doggy humor: Press release

Ruskin, Fla., April 11, 2011

News and Tales announced today that the famous Hobo Hudson has agreed to come out of retirement and assume the position of Barker for News and Tales, a start-up website.

Hobo is quoted as barking, “Mom’s writing is still excellent, and the humans love it. However, it still appears blah to us dogs, and I plan to enliven her website with stories of interest to us dogs and hope to increase the daily readership by a factor of 50 within a few issues.”

After issuing this brief barkment and giving his mom some quick instructional barks, he rushed off to the local steak house to meet his dad for a celebratory dinner complete with beef beer and marrow bone pie for dessert.

0 comments:

Books

About Hobo


This was Hobo Hudson, my doggy brother, a little terrier mix with black fur. He became famous after his first attempt at writing stories, which was an article published in the newsletter of our local animal shelter, the same shelter in which I ended up years later before Hobo and his parents adopted me. Hobo’s fame quickly spread as he made a name for himself as a business dog and an adventurer. To keep his memory alive, my doggy sister, my three kitty siblings and I, Wylie Hudson, are continuing his blog. Our mom is the blog’s editor.

Powered by Blogger.